Saturday, March 28, 2009

Artist vs Master KO.....Day 5

THE LAST DAY!!!!!!!

OMG, it's FINALLY here!!!!

It's 753pm and Fingazz and I are soooooooo restless. It's Saturday night we want to hang in the world. Drink eat date...awe!

Looks like its a "LIFE" night..... the game of Life that is.....I haven't played this game forever!!!!! And I whooped ass...made over 2 million, married, no children! It was great.

Several times we debated quitting but said fck that! Dinner conversation over the last of the ade consisted of what restaurants and foods we couldn't wait to eat!!!! We quickly decided that a salad at Elephant bar was a MUST as soon as possible. The food there is pretty light and after mc friendly. The drinks are good too...baby steps alonys... ;-)

------------------------------------

Over all I am happy I did the cleanse. I must have been smokin' somethin' to think I was ready for 10 days!!!!! Once again baby steps.

A few more of our friends are planning to embark on the journey within the next few weeks/months. I wish them all the luck.

Well good night, because the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner I get to drink OJ....one step closer.

Until another moment in time....alonys mc kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment