Friday, March 27, 2009

Party mc style.....Day 4

(if it seems sporadic todays entry is a collection of thoughts throughout my day recorded in my iphone......)



It's Friday,

Only one more day!!!!!!

Today was good. Looking forward to tomorrow being my last day of my turn with the master. Yes, it has been decided a 5 day cleanse it will be. 10 got the quick veto. It's all we can take and when I say we I mean Fingazz and I. He actually was the deciding factor. He said I'm only doing 5 days and that's all I had to hear, because god knows I would not be able to do it alone. Waaaaaaaaay too much temptation.

Overall it hasn't been what I anticipated, but I do feel good. I don't feel I lost weight, but a friend of mine made a comment " damn alonys you are going to blow away", but I think they were just being polite ;-) I will take polite ;-).

--------------------

On my last bottle.....It's 9:12pm. About to go to the studio and record new pod with Dianonique! Hoping for the best. It's the first time recording sober...

I have been bad and have not resisted the puff puff pass though. Oh well.....Nothing I can do now. I hope in Sept./Oct. I have a lot more discipline ;)

----------------------------------------
It's 412am Fingazz and I wish we could eat jack in the box bad!!!!!!!!Gross!!!! lol! Oh well and thank god we can't go!!!

The podcast came out tight I think.... we recorded all the audio and just have to place the music and drops.....nailpolish. I successfully recorded without a drop of alcohol. Hopefully we are not too mellow...but it is the first pod so it may be best to ease the listeners in... ;-)

-------------------------------------
me and mc inside the studio......

Chillin' in Diamond Cut Productionz with Fingazz and Monique. Sleep will be good I think. I am tired. But wish more that we could finish it, but I will be going home soon. It is 420 in the morning!!!!!!!

nite
morning
Until another moment in time.....A. the artist.

P.s. Welcome last day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment