Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a little bit longer....Day 2

Day 2.....

The sea salt water was a lil' easier to drink this morning....just a little. I usually try to imagine drinking a classic grey goose martini, but that old trick is not effective anymore...lol. But boy does that sound good!!!! Washed it down with a re-run episode of Project Runway. I love Christian Siriano...He's Major! At least that's what Victoria Beckham called him. I agree =) Some people just got "it".

Note to self, when thinking about vodka, drink lemonade. When stomach growls, drink lemonade....

One thing that is different today, is that I am consuming at a slower speed. I have yet to finish my first bottle and its already after 8!!! I need to drink drink up!!!

I have yet to "cheat" but its on my mind fa sho!!!!! Puff puff pass anyone.... =(

Was slightly tortured by my mothers' cooking....she's in town....maaaan it smelt soooo bomb! She did feel bad and has been encouraging me to quit since she got in town yesterday...lol.

I am no quitter! =) But I am asking myself every moment :
Can I really do this for 10???!!!!
Why was it sooo easy last time even though I had to do more work to prepare it?????
Why am I being such a puss????

Snap out of it alonys... ;-)

It is definitely a mental game with the cleanse.

gulp gulp gulp......

okay almost done...round 2...

Until another moment in time....MC alonys kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment