Thursday, March 26, 2009

over the hump.....Day 3

It's no longer 'hump day' aka wednesday, but it is 'hump day' for me!!!!

Oh I am soooooo happy that I am not feigning for food anymore. I'm workin' in Lab77 and just 2 doors down the grub fest is about to go down....aka the family dinner. I just prepared my second bottle of lemonade. Its chilllin' in the fridge. I feel great. I got a lot done today. I am feeling very motivated and focused. This is why I wanted to do the cleanse...I see the light =)

Thoughts of all the yummy things I am missing has been to a minimum...thank the universe!!! But don't get it fcked up...I can't wait to have my first meal of the non-liquid form.

I have decided to do the dynamic duo of chocolate tea and salt water in the morning...see if it makes a difference....

Fingazz has been in LA all day at a studio. I hope his day is going good. I hope he hasn't been tortured with take-out food aromas and alcoholic beverages. I know when I am in a new place all I want is a drink....where da' bar at?!!!

I am just relieved to be on my second bottle at 8 instead of at 10:30, like last night. I was able to finish the second half much faster...3 hours... but I did cheat a lil bit....ooops. (Totally munchie motivated, but that's a good thing...lol). Hey I was going crazy I needed something!!!! But today has for sure been a cheat free day, mostly for the simple fact that I am dry. I woke up more focused and satisfied, so I think that helped too.

What do I miss more, food, alcohol, or herbs? mmmmmmm....

Thats a tough one. Gotta think about that one a lil.

Damn...just walked in the house....it smells soooo good. Mind over matter!!!!

I feel like the cleanse has made me a lil anti-social. I feel bad because my mom is here and I love eating, drinking, and relaxing with my mom. Especially a glass of wine, or a gin and tonic. I am more of a vodka girl though. =) Grey Goose gets your girl loose baby!!! But no one has been drinking around me which has def. helped.

I have received some encouragement from my friend Danni in Jersey and my friend DJ Hi-Note on my Facebook. It means a lot too. Thank you guys!!! kisses.

Well I'm gonna have my drink while they have their eats....

Until another moment in time... many alonys mc kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment