Monday, March 23, 2009

Fruit does a body good...

I woke up to the smell of eggs....mmmmm. No tasty for me though :(

Its the last day of 'solid food'. Fruit, veggies and water ALL DAY. Tonight I will drink the SMT. I have never tried the chocolate SMT (it was all they had at Henry's). I am hoping it tastes good. Anything chocolate tastes good, right? The original SMT soooo not my favorite.

I am excited to do the cleanse, but I am definitely getting the feeling it may be harder this time. My original goal is to do 10 days, but a recent birthday 'girls night out' invitation may cut me back 3 days....I am a sucka for a party!

Originally a few more friends were planning to cleanse also. But it is seeming the group is getting smaller and smaller and confirmed is myself, Fingazz, and newbie Jeff.

Until tomorrow.....

alonys kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment