Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mind over matter..... Day 1

All I can think about is food. While wii-ing to get my mind off of food I thought about macaroni and cheese, stuffing and chili dogs! I don't even eat chili dogs!!! So much for that method. And what a combination!!! lol.

So far today has been pretty hard. I know its all in my head. Its all in my mind and the cravings are not real. I just keep telling myself that.

During my day I cruised the tv guide and came upon 'the real housewives ny' marathon. I'm talking the last season and this season!!!! Maybe that's why I have been so fckin' hungry. All the dinners, restaurants, and drinks. The drinks haven't tempted me....surprisingly. Let's just say the marathon has helped me like this group of women a little more....Life seems so different in ny. My favorite is bethenny!!!

Brownies......sorry, I got sidetracked ;)

I have to have a 420 bbq...listen to me...already planning feasts...lol.
6 months strong no beef...BUT I must say I have been thinking about a good steak...But I can say I don't miss it enough to eat it again soon.

---------------------

my morning started with the sea salt cleanse....arrggg..I remember this being a lot easier. Not so much. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier to chug down.

Lemonade, lemonade, lemonade......I will say that we have noticed something different in the taste of the already 'mixed' cleanse. Also I feel like my 'daily ration' didn't last as long. I may have to drink an extra glass.

I cheated a lil and participated in a few sessions...but tomorrow, honest no cheats.

Overall still happy I have decided to cleanse.

Next time I do it though, I am definitely doing it the 'real' way. Mixin' it myself.

Until tomorrow chocolate SMT cheers.....kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment